NVGA Charter Plan
KEEPING PARENTS INFORMED: LAUSD-AUTHORIZED CHARTER TRANSPARENCY
New Village Girls Academy is a charter public school governed by a nonprofit board of directors and overseen by the Los Angeles Unified School District. On January 12, 2016, the LAUSD board voted to approve a Board Resolution, “Keeping Parents Informed: Charter Transparency” which was passed with the support of the LA charter community. The resolution highlighted information and data that charter public schools share with parents through their charter petitions, School Accountability Report Cards, Local Education Agency Plans, Local Control Accountability Plans, Annual Audits, and other publicly available documents.
This information is available from New Village Girls Academy electronically or manually by parent request. Per board resolution, parents may request this information and any single primary language meeting the requirements of Sections 45400 through 45403 of the California Education Code. Please submit parent requests for translated information to the main office.
● Charter Petition
● School Accountability Report Card
● California School Dashboard Report
● Local Control Accountability Plan Goals
● LCAP Federal Addendum
● Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes
● Complaint and Conflict Resolution (Eng.)
● Complaint and Conflict Resolution (Sp.)
● Demographic Reports
● Financial Audits
● Assessment Reports
● Health and Safety Procedures
● Admission Requirements
● Suspension and Expulsion Procedures
● Employee Qualifications and Positions
● Teacher credential status – available in the main office
● New Village Girls Academy is providing each pupil in need with one nutritionally adequate free or reduced-price meal during each school day as defined by Education Code section 49552. A nutritionally adequate meal is as defined in Education Code 49553, which addresses the amount of protein, dairy or grain necessary for each meal, as well as substitutes of fruit and yogurt.