New Village During the COVID-19 Outbreak
January 11, 2021
COVID-19 VACCINATION REQUIREMENT
The science is clear – vaccinations are an essential part of protection against COVID-19. In order to reduce transmission and ensure students can remain on campus in the safest possible environment and receive the best education possible, New Village Girls Academy is now requiring students 12 and older who attend school in-person to be in compliance with the vaccine requirement by the start of the Fall 2022 semester, unless the student has an approved medical exemption or qualifies for conditional admissions. Proof of vaccination or medical exemption must be submitted to the school. Students who have conditional admissions are not exempt from the mandate, but have a longer time frame to get the vaccine.
At this time, booster shots are not required for students, but are strongly encouraged for anyone 12 and over. Pfizer boosters are available for eligible 12+ year-old students at Los Angeles Unified COVID-19 vaccine clinics.
Students and families that have questions or concerns regarding the COVID-19 vaccine requirement are encouraged to call our school at (213) 385-4015.
Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Guidelines & School Protocol
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Guidelines & School Protocol
- Decision Pathways for Symptoms and Exposures in Early Care andEducation Centers and TK-12 Schools
- COVID-19 Exposure Management Plan Guidance in TK-12 Schools
- Reopening Protocols for K-12 Schools: Appendix T1
- Order N-56-20 Summary
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
- Requisito de Vacunacion COVID-19
- COVID-19 Employee Vaccination Policy
- Covid-19 Operations Report June 2020
- COVID-19 School Guidance Checklist
- Parent Notification—COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Notificación Para Padres—Plan de Seguridad Para COVID-19
- COVID-19 Containment, Response and Control Plan – Appendix T1