- How does an artist find the right canvas to express themselves?
- How does your bill relate to the number of songs you download?
- When can I get my driver’s license?
- What happens to my body when I work out?
- At its heart, this unit exercises your skills to recognize different quantities, and to model the relationships between them.
- A longer canvas means more area to work with.
- Owning more of the latest hits comes at a price.
- After a certain age, anyone is eligible to get a license.
- You will see that with a little creativity, you can take anything in the real world, represent it with a variable, and describe how it behaves.
- Anything. Even flamingos.
- As flamingos get heavier, they usually get taller.
- Flamingos fly fast. You can use a formula to predict how far they will travel, and how long it will take.
- We can show low they can fly, how high, and everything in between.
- In this unit you’ll see variables with a few different kinds of linear relationships. You’ll get to practice turning ideas into words, words into symbols, and symbols into answers.
↑ Return to Algebra 2A
1 – Expressions, Equations and Inequalities
Permanent link to this article: http://newvillagegirlsacademy.org/math/?page_id=264